Wednesday 27 October 2010

Autumn Sunshine

As anyone that has moved house will know, packing your worldly goods into boxes takes time. Further, while the boxes pile up it really does seem as though I was making no progress. The difficulties are simply that I have a significant number of books and unless they are packed in small boxes, they become impossible to lift and carry. Well I finally got the shelves cleared and dismantled.

Additionally just to show how exciting my life is at the moment, I also got all the dirty washing down to the laundry. At least when I do move, I will not have anything but clean belongings.

It meant that I was able to enjoy the bus journey and the autumn colours in the low bright morning sunshine. Also, I have been savouring the sightings of the Red Kites. While the hamlet I am moving to is only twenty miles away, I don't know if they are ever sighted there. But I understand that there has been an occasional sighting of a harrier there, an even more rare bird.

1 comment:

tree ocean said...

have a safe move and happy home