Wednesday 3 December 2008

Snows Coming

While we have had a light dusting of snow here and it has settled it really has not been anything to write about. I know that several of my readers would dismiss what I have here as nothing more than Gods Dandruff. But there is more on the way four to Eight Inches and with blizzard conditions that is likely to drift.

It will be the first significant snowfall that I have experienced here, and the first time in years that there has been this level of snowfall across the region.

As well as going out to get some pictures tomorrow, I am planning on making a shopping trip into town, so I will check with my elderly neighbours if the need any help and assistance. I guess that one of my first jobs to do tomorrow though will be path clearing.


2 comments:

tree ocean said...

*continues to shoo snowstorms across the Atlantic.*

I am NOT ready for snow! :P

Maybe you could make the path by rolling a snowman-that will give the neighbors something to talk about! hehe

Wood Mouse said...

Well I have long thought that Maine was the weather manufacturing capital of the world, so it does not surprise me that you are sending over all the stuff you don't want!

Well I will have to wait and see how much really falls as we have been given dire warnings before that amount to five flakes. Why am I thinking about wolfs?

As for rolling a snowman that depends on how much snow I get covered with when I go for a walk this morning. But the sight of me rolling on the pavement would get them talking. At least if their talking about me they are leaving someone else alone.