Sunday 16 August 2009

Follow up posting



When I made the last posting, I omitted posting the picture that I intended to. While I agree that there will always be disagreements and different views of how to get the same result. However, I firmly believe that if we cooperated more and stopped competing we really would get more done effectively and avoid much of the conflicts we have.

No one person nor one single view will always be right. I have personally adjusted my view on many topics from communicating with people and gaining a greater understanding of an issue. And if we all try and think about what is fair to everyone then often via cooperation problems can be resolved.

In relation to war and conflict the spark for the posting, I am sure that if we all cooperated more there would be far less conflicts and less violence.

On another topic though, I am really grateful for the kind words regarding K my better half. As love is a form of mental illness, I am happy to say that I am insane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kept reading, "memory ungers here" ungers, ungers, what is "ungers?" Is this like "jumper?" One of those britishisms? Ah, Lingers...

Welcome to K and well done, Mouse! :)

Tree

Wood Mouse said...

Hi Tree, its exactly like Jumpers, My sweater ungers here!