Monday 10 December 2007

A Comment on Comments

I would like to make a quick comment on the comments I get here. I fully welcome any comment or criticism; sometimes they have highlighted errors that I have made. Further, I know that some people out there in Webland think I am eccentric or just plain stupid, but the problem is with the language that is used to say that.

With this Blog and its previous incarnation on Yahoo, I apply settings so that I can reject or publish a comment. Personally I would like to publish all of them, but when people place comments that are offensive of full of strong profanities, I can’t justify allowing them. So if you want to call me all sorts of names, fine but do it with the English language, preferably not anonymously either so that others can see how childish you are really being.

While the Internet is a wonderful forum for debate and ideas, it is tiresome to keep on getting abuse from people who lack the brain cells to out smart a monkey.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People leave some dumb comments, i know. :)