Saturday 7 March 2009

Trouble is Fine

Thanks to all the kind comments regarding trouble the cat. The good news is that she does not have Diabetes and her problem is in fact her teeth. I had visions of her needing dentures, but that was just my imagination running wild. Also while she has always been demented, it may be that she is becoming demented. As she often will only eat if I show her that there is food there. The same goes for her having a drink. So I may have to keep a close eye on her and make sure that she is eating and drinking properly. But if it is dementia then as she would tell you it is me that has made her the cat she is.

I was given some further tablets for her, so while she still is being quite good about taking her tablets she gave me such a dirty look today, that I thought that if she had been a puma she would have happily bitten my hand off. And while she has added some fetching red stripes to my legs…

Anyway, while she is fourteen already, she may well be determined to out live me.


No comments: