Sunday 31 August 2008

Sculptures In Chopwell Wood

In between the expeditions to observe, or not, the badgers I have been getting on with editing my videos. One of the disappointments has been finding music and sounds that I could use with them. As all music will be owned by someone, to stay legal I did buy a couple of Royalty free CDs. This is music that I can use without paying repeat fees. But to be honest the music was rubbish.

However, I recently bought a package of music along with a licence that enables me to add music to the videos. What has pleased me is that while not everything it to my personal taste, the tunes are all very usable and are much better quality than most of what I had found previously. Also at a reasonable cost. I can not afford the hundreds or even thousands of pounds that some people are demanding to allow their music to be used.

Well I am more than happy with what I have got and now I can try and really get some of this stuff together properly. Here is one of the clips its of one of the sculptures in Chopwell Wood. I plan to do a little film of each of them over time when I can. Who knows it may get some of you folks to visit the woods that I love too.



No comments: