Thursday 4 September 2008

Wild Flowers

Over the past couple of days I have been looking at the film that I have been shooting over the past few months, and yes there is a lot of it! With the aim of getting some of it compiled into some thing useful. Partly this is so that I can start deleting some of this off of my Hard drive. While I have many gigabytes of drive space, if you ever do anything with video you will know that it eats drive space. If I was able to have a separate computer just for video, then this would not be such a problem but like everyone else my old puter gets used for everything.
Additionally, I have about three hours of video that I still have yet to up load. I have got better at making sure I back up everything so deleting stuff from the computer is not a problem. However I wanted to use the footage before I delete it, having backed it all up on discs first.

Well here is my latest ego feast.


No comments: